Sinden Lightgun Usb with Recoil and Holster
Shipping in 48/72 h with Express Courier
Sinden Ligthgun USB for Retrogame Arcade - Holster Included
The Sinden Lightgun is the only true Lightgun compatible with any LCD television in the world as it works directly with the television light and it does not require any other hardware such as sensor bars. It does not require constant recalibration and remains perfectly accurate even if you change position or angle.
This is the recoil operated model which contains a large solenoid to give great feedback during play. The recoil model has an innovative circuit that allows it to be powered only by the USB of the computer and does not require external power but still able to give a powerful shock.
The Sinden Lightgun is an innovative and constantly updated product for playing compatible classic Lightgun games on your LCD/OLED/modern TV or projector.
Compatible with computers running Windows and Linux (including Raspberry Pi).
Compatible with Batocera - drivers and settings are already included from version 35.
More information site: https://www.sindenwiki.org/wiki/Sinden_Wiki
Installation and Settings Guide: https ://www.sindenwiki.org/wiki/Setup_Guides
- Fast response, 60 frames per second
- Speed equal to rifle CRT
- No sensor or external hardware required
- Does not need to recalibrate even when switching displays
- Supported by all major emulators
- 10 inputs (trigger, pump action and buttons)
- Off-screen charging
- No external power required, just connect to your computer's USB
- Full support for Windows, Linux and Raspberry Pi
- Prototype of Android support
- Prototype PS1/PS2 support (requires physical mod to connect, via software)
- 5m USB cable
- Works on all modern displays including LCD, OLED, Plasma
- Works on CRT
- Works with projectors, but bulb or laser projectors are recommended over cheap LED projectors
- Wiki useful for configuring emulators
- Discord with over 7500 members for advice and discussions
16 other products in the same category:
Adatto a Cabinati Bartop Arcade