Video Card ArcadeVGA 2Gb PCI-E output 15Khz for CRT - R5 340X
Shipping in 48/72 h with Express Courier
ArcadeVGA Video Card based on Ati Radeon R5 340X with 2 GB Ram GDDR5
Encumbrance on case: cards available for both Standard and Low Profile Cases
Available in different variants:
- ORIGINAL BIOS VERSION:
The card is delivered with Original Bios, no modifications have been made. On monitor CTR does not display anything at system startup, under Windows it must be set with CRTEmudriver. On LCD monitors it is a normal video card.
- BIOS VERSION mod. 15KHZ
The card has been flashed with Bios ATOM-15 , the outputs are set to 15KHz. The card displays the signal correctly right from the system boot, then you need to set Windows with the appropriate drivers, with CRTemuDriver (recommended) or PowerStrip or Advanced Mame or other
It is delivered with DVI to VGA adapter included< br /> By selecting the appropriate options we can load the BIOS version for 25 kHz and 31 kHz.
- CRTEmudriver page: LINK >>
- Driver for Windows 7-8: Download CRTEmudriver (Adrenalin for GCN card) >>
- Driver for Windows 10: Download CRTEmudriver (Adrenalin for GCN card) >>
- More information on ARCADEVGA, software and connections: LINK >>
- Generic ATI drivers for Windows 10 : LINK >>